Help & Support
Our customers are very important to us, and we want to make sure you have everything you need. Learn more about our shop's policies and ordering info below. If you can't find what you are looking for or need immediate assistance, please contact us via phone or email and we'll be happy to help!
What is your Delivery Area?
Our shop locally serves the following cities and surrounding areas:
Do you deliver to local hospitals?
- Behavioral Hospital-Bellaire
- VITAS Healthcare
- Cypress Creek Hospital
- Shriners Hospitals - Children
- Kindred Hospital - Spring
- TIRR Memorial Hermann
- Asthma & Lung Center - Houston
- Life Call Inc.
- Kindred Hospital Houston
- Kindred Hospital
- Texas Medical Center
- Lyndon Baines Johnson Hospital
- HopeBridge Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Medical Ctr
- Methodist West Houston Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital - Grow West
- Select Specialty Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Midtown
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Ctr
- Healthsouth Outpatient Service
- Hermann Life Flight
- Senior Friends Rosewood Med.
- Hermann Children's Hospital
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- William T Siebert Md
- West Oaks Hospital
- Memorial 55 Plus
- West Houston Surgicare
- West Houston Medical Ctr
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Memorial Healthcare Systems
- Texas Heart Institute
- Memorial Hermann SE Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Greater Hghts Hospital
- Spring Branch Community Health Center
- Christus St. Joseph Hospital
- Visiting Nurse Assn
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Dubuis Health System
- VA Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital - Tidwell
- Associates In Medicine, PA
- Doctors Hospital - Parkway
- Harris Health System
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Spring Branch Hospital
- St Michael Medical Ctr
- Dubuis Hospital-Continung Care
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Mem City Medical Center
- Plaza Specialty Hospital
- Kindred Hospital - Town & Coun
- Park Plaza Hospital
- Twelve Oaks Medical Ctr
- Green Health Clinic
- Gambro Healthcare
- Westside Podiatry -NW Houston Location
- Methodist Medical Group
- Methodist Hospital Foundation
- Gramercy Outpatient
- Methodist Hospital Auxiliary
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Health Care System
- Methodist West Pavilion Hosp.
- Clarent Hospital Corp
- Christus St Joseph Outpatient
- Houston Methodist St. John Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Healthcare
- Women's Atrium
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Continuing
- Womans Hospital Of Texas
- Memorial Hermann Behavioral
- Christus Healthprompt Referral
- Woman's Place Of Pearland
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Woman's Place Of Downtown
- HMS Healthcare
- Memorial Hermann Greater Heights Hospital
- Texas Medical Ctr Asstnc
- Kindred Hospital North Houston
- Memorial Hospital
- Triumph Healthcare Central
- Memorial Hermann SW Hospital
- Memorial Hermann-Texas Med Center
- Tops Surgical Specialty Hsptl
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Aldine Health Center
- IntraCare North Hospital at Houston
- SUN Behavioral Houston
- Harris County Hospital Dist
- Promise Hospital of Houston
- Roentex Inc
- Riverside General Hospital
- Harris County Hospital Dist.
- Northwest Community Health Ctr
- Settegast Community Health Ctr
- Dan L Duncan Cancer Center
- Health Check
- Ben Taub Hospital
- Harris County Psychiatric Center
- University General Hospital
- Houston Shoe Hospital
- Houston Northwest MRI Center
- Houston Northwest Med Center
- Radiology Dept
- Legacy Community Health - Mapleridge Clinic
- St. Anthony's Hospital
- Thomas Street Health Center
If you do not see the hospital you are looking for, please give us a call at (281) 558-7777, we may be able to accommodate special requests.
What do I need to know if I am ordering flowers for a hospital?
The most important information to be aware of is the hospital name and the patient name, the room number (if possible), and the patient's release date.
Can you deliver flowers if the patient is in ICU?
Unfortunately, the ICU does not receive flowers for patients because their immune systems might be weakened and less resistant than normal to infection. To protect these patients, the ICU does not accept fresh flowers or plants to the unit because they may carry bacteria.
What types of flowers can I send to cancer patients?
When sending flowers to a patient who is going through chemo, you must be considerate about the scent of the flowers that you are sending. Some great flowers to send are those without a scent, such as tulips, calla lilies, and sunflowers. Another great option is to send as a gift a fruit or gift basket that has some goodies for the patient and their family.
Can you deliver to a funeral home?
- Cypress Creek Funeral Home
- Brookside Funeral Home
- Allen Dave Funeral Homes
- Winford Funeral Home - NW
- Funeraria Del Angel Crespo
- Integrity Funeral Care
- Forest Lawn Funeral Home
- Claire Brothers Funeral Home
- Sheffield Funeral Director Inc
- Cristo Rey Funeral Home
- Crespo Funeral Home
- Settegast-Kopf Funeral Home
- Legacy Funeral Group
- Funeraria Del Angel Crespo Navigation
- Service Corp International
- Veterans Funeral Services
- Lockwood Funeral Home Inc
- Skipper Lee & Son Eternal Rest
- Houston National Cemetery
- Pruitt & Pruitt Mortuary
- Wingate Funeral Home
- Winford Funerals
- Peevey Funeral & Cremation
- Arlington National Funeral
- Chapel of Eternal Peace at Forest Park
- Arlington National Funeral Hom
- Vazquez Funeral Home
- American Heritage Funeral Home
- Compean Funeral Home
- Johnson's Mortuary & Removal
- Johnson Mortuary & Removal Service
- Community Chapels of Houstn
- James Stripling Funeral Home
- Boudreaux Family Mortuary
- Santana Funeral Directors
- Jackson Mortuary
- Clay & Clay Funeral Home
- Pruitt & Pruitt Funeral Home
- Leal Funeral Home
- San Jacinto Funeral Home
- Kenneth E Clark Funeral & Crmt
- J B Earthman-Tanglewood
- Serenity Funeral Home
- Kashmere Gardens Funeral Home
- Heights Funeral Home
- NorthStar Memorial Group LLC
- Williams & Sons Funeral Home
- Carter Funeral Home
- Carl Barnes Funeral Home
- Carriage Services
- Brookside Funeral Homes
- Earthman Funeral Homes
- Morgan Harris Funeral Home
- Team Encounter
- Brookside Funeral Home-Cypress
- Earthman Funeral Directors
- Waltrip Funeral Directors
- Superior Funeral Directors
- McDuffie's Mortuary
- All Peoples' Funeral Home
- McCoy & Harrison Funeral Home
- Wallace Funeral Home
- Bill Clair Family Mortuary
- Wesley A. Boyd Funeral Home
- Mabrie Memorial Mortuary
- David Funeral Directors
- Cypress Fairbanks Funeral Home
- Stripling Funeral Service
- Anointed Hands
- Duncan Funeral Home
- St. Matthew's Mortuary
- Earthman Resthaven Funeral Homes
- Klein Funeral Homes
- Pat H. Foley & Company
- Geo. H. Lewis & Sons Funeral D
- Garden Oaks Funeral Home
- Memorial Oaks Funeral Home
- Johnson Funeral Home
- Paradise Funeral Home
- Oscar Johnson Mortuary
- Woodlawn Funeral Home
- Citizens Turner Funeral Home
- Blackwell & Vazquez Funeral Ho
- Lang Funeral Home
- O W Wiley Mortuary
- Family Funeral Care
- Northwoods Funeral Home
- Esperanza Family Funeral Home
- Frazier Mitchell Funeral Service
- Trevino & Sons Funeral Home
- Forest Park Lawndale Funeral
- Forest Park Westheimer Funeral
- Allen Mortuary
- Hardin Family Funeral Home
- All Faiths Mortuary
- Resthaven Chapel
- Unity Funeral Home
- Sacred Hope Funeral Home
- Aldine Funeral Chapel Inc
- Ruffin Funeral Home
- Advantage Funeral & Cremation
- Ross Mortuary
- Independent Mortuary Service
- Hyde Park Funeral Directors
- Willie Waddell's Riverside
- Advantage Howard-Glendale Chap
- Bradshaw-Carter Memorial & Funeral Services
- Ridgemont Mortuary
- Beresford Funeral Service
- Dettling Funeral Home
- Houston Funerals
- Pryority Mortuary Services Inc
- Pruitt's Mortuary
- Miller Funeral & Cremation Ser
- Premium Casket Co
- Guardian Angel Funeral Home
- Metropolitan Funeral Directors
- Grimes Funeral Home Inc
- Richardson Mortuary
- Niday Funeral Home
- National Cremation Service-Hou
- Morales Funeral Home
- Felix H Morales Funeral Home
- Funeraria del Angel del Angel
If you do not see the funeral home you are looking for, please give us a call at (281) 558-7777, we may be able to accommodate special requests.
What is the best style for a funeral arrangement?
There are many variables when it comes to choosing a funeral flower arrangement, from a budget to the relationship you had with the person who has passed away. The three most common types of arrangements sent to funeral homes are as follows:
- Standing Sprays - (starting price $75) These types of arrangement are the largest of the three kinds and it can be personalized in many ways, such as with a banner. Standing sprays can come in many different sizes and are customizable.
- Sympathy Baskets - (starting price $50) Sympathy baskets tend to be smaller than standing sprays, but they are still good in size and appropriate to send for a funeral. If you are on a tight budget, this is a great way of getting a floral arrangement that has a good size and value.
- Wreaths - (starting price $150) Wreaths are usually shaped as a circle or a heart. They go on an easel and stand up like standing sprays. There are many different designs and can be customized in many ways. We have made soccer balls, angels, and even a tomato for a farmer that passed away.
**Plants are also appropriate to ssend to funerals, as the family can take them home. Peace lilies (Spathiphyllum) are a common plant to send to funerals.
If my relative passed away, which flowers is our family in charge of?
When a loved one passes away, the family members usually pick either a casket floral arrangement or an urn floral arrangement, depending on the funeral arrangements. Also, many families decide to get additional standing sprays that match the colors of the other flowers that are being used. Other than that, the people who are invited to the funeral tend to send flowers, or take them when they go to the viewing.
Is it appropriate to send sympathy flowers to the family's home?
Absolutely! Sending flowers to the home is a thoughtful way to express your condolences.
If several of us want to send flowers together, how do we sign all of our names?
Funeral flowers include a free card message on which you can put who the flowers came from so that the family will know. However, we also offer banners that we can attach to the arrangement for an additional price.
What information should I know when I am sending funeral flowers?
When sending funeral flowers, you should know the name of the person who passed away, the name and address of the funeral home or church, and the time of the service, wake, or viewing.
Do you deliver to nursing homes?
- Bellaire Lodge - Personal Health Care
- Bayou Manor
- Beechnut Manor
- Autumn Hills Convalescent Ctr
- Shady Villa Personal Care Home
- Mercy Nursing Home
- Seven Acres Jewish Senior Care
- Lexington Place Healthcare Center
- Memorial Oaks Guest Home
- Park Manor Of Southbelt
- Highland Park Care Center
- Spring Branch Healthcare Center
- Golden Age Manor
- Clarewood House
- Arden Courts
- Ann Manda Convalescent Home
- Just A Blessing Personal Care
- Alterra Clare Bridge West
- Colonial Oaks
- Grace Care Center of Cypress
- Clouston House
- Legend Oaks West Houston
- Courtyard Convalescent Center
- Hermann Park Manor
- Forum Memorial Woods
- Memorial Hermann Spring Shdws
- Tranquility Personal Care Home
- Heartland Health Care Center
- All Seasons Care Ctr
- Westbury Place
- Canterbury Villa Of Houston
- Westbrae Court
- Afton Oaks Nursing Ctr
- West Oak Geriatric Ctr
- Northline Manor
- Samaritans Of America Medical
- Briarwood Health Care Ctr
- Brazosview Health Care Ctr
- Mariner Health Of Cypresswood
- Benner Convalescent Ctr
- Uriel Health Care Ctr
- Mariner Health Care Inc.
- Mariner Health-Southwest
- Manor Care Health Service
- St. Dominic Nursing Home
- Hampton At Post Oak
- Holly Hall Retirement Community
- Stoneybrook Healthcare Ctr
- Mariner Health-Woodwind Lakes
- Mariner Health Of N.W. Houston
- Hamptons Alzheimer's Care
- Hampton At Spring Shadows
If you do not see the nursing home you are looking for, please give us a call at (281) 558-7777, we may be able to accommodate special requests.
Do you deliver to retirement communities?
- Belmont Village
- Personal Health Care
- Light Heart Care Homes
- Parkway Place
- Park Shadows Retirement Community
- Atria Grapevine Retirement Community
- Goldberg B'Nai B'Rith Twr Apt
- Liberty Island Personal Care
- Mercy Home Care
- Park Place Of Steeplechase
- Garden Village
- Greater Morning Star Church
- Cypress Senior
- Lovett Place
- Greater Jerusalem Baptist Church
- Smith Anchor Care Home Inc
- Grace Residence Personal Care Home
- Golden Meadows Personal Care
- Park At Bellaire
- Anna Dupree Terrace
- Cornerstone RHF Housing Inc.
- One London House
- Compensation & Retirement Serv
- Oleander Commons
- Senior Estates
- Woodland Christian Towers Inc
- Oak Shadows Retirement Community
- John Goldberg Apts For Seniors
- Oak Haven
- First Class Home Care Service
- Tiffs Tender Care
- Texas Retirement Planning Ctr
- Evergreen Commons Inc.
- Evening Starr Villa
- Champion Oaks Guest Home
- Serenity Homes
- Kara Living Center
- Heights House
- Hearthstone At Cy-Fair
- Hearthstone Assisted Living
- Aldon's Adult Daycare
- Westchase Gables
- Care Solution The
- El Care Center
- Rosemont Residence
- Roomes Personal Care
- Terrace At West University
- HYW Ranch
- Tarrytowne Estates
- Hummingbird Care Home
- Right At Home
- Epoch Assisted Living
- J & J Harrison Personal Care
- El Redentor Apartments Inc.
- El Redentor Apartments
- Memorial City Terrace
- Terrace At Willowbrook
- W Leo Daniels Towers
- Briar Dale Treatment Center
- Regency Park
- Braeswood Personal Care Homes
- Village On The Park Steeple
- Rainbow Gardens Care Home
- Valued Retirements
- Houston Heights Tower
- Dora's Paradise Personal Care Home
- St Jude's Personal Care Home
- Bennington Center
- University Place
- House Of Hope
- St. Dominic Village
- Dockal Road Personal Care Facility
- Hampton At Shadowlake
- Horizon Community Residence
- Positive Adult Living
- Spring Shadows Place
- Mill Cott Enterprises
- M. Renees Personal Care Home
- Pleasant Hill Village
- Nita Haven Personal Home Care
- Nissi Care Homes
- Marsh Personal Care Home
- National Family Home
- Adelphina Senior Citizens
If you do not see the retirement community you are looking for, please give us a call at (281) 558-7777, we may be able to accommodate special requests.
I tried placing an order, but it didn't go through. What can I do?
What if my chosen flowers aren't available?
How can I pay?
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
I. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect the following categories of information when you use our Services (including when you download or launch our mobile applications) or when the application is running on your device in the background:
- Information you provide directly to us.
- Contact Information, including name, alias, maiden name, email address, telephone or mobile phone number, address;
- Sign-In Information, including username and password, account name, account number;
- Profile Information and Survey Responses, including your interests, preferences, physical characteristics or description, feedback, educational or professional information, employment, employment history, marital status, date of birth, age, significant dates such as birthdays, anniversaries and religious holidays you may observe;
- Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Information about other people, (for example, if you order a gift and want it sent directly to the recipient) including recipient's name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number;
- Geolocation data;
- Transaction and Billing Data, including bank account and payment card details, (credit card number, expiration date, and credit card security code, where needed to complete a transaction), billing address, delivery address, signature, transaction history; and
- Correspondence you send to us.
- Information we collect automatically. We collect internet, electronic activity, and other information automatically from the devices and browsers that you use, including your device type; Internet protocol (IP) address; device and advertising identifiers, probabilistic identifiers, and other unique personal or online identifiers; time zone setting and location; browser type and version; browser plug in types and versions; operating system and platform; Internet service provider; pages that you visit before and after using the Services, browsing history, and search history; the date and time of your visit; information about the links you click, pages you view, and advertising you interact with within the Services and other information about how you use the Services; the technology on the devices you use to access these Services; inferences used to create a profile about preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes; and standard server log information. If you or your device experiences an error, we collect information about the error, the time the error occurred, the feature being used, the state of the application when the error occurred, and any communications or content provided at the time the error occurred. Consistent with your mobile device or app permissions, we also collect geolocation information including geolocation information derived from your GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth signals, IP address, and other device information, photos stored on your device, contacts from your mobile address book, audio recordings, and appointments from your calendar.
We also receive the categories of information described above from other sources, including from users of our Services, and third-party services and organizations. For example, if you access any social media or similar services through the Services to login or to share information about your experience on our Services with others, we may collect information from these third-party services.
Without this information, we are not able to provide you with all the requested services, and any differences in services are related to your information.
II. USE OF INFORMATION AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
We use and otherwise process each of the categories of information identified above for the following business purposes:
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about things that are similar to those that you have enquired about or may otherwise be of interest to you, or to send promotional materials from us or by our affiliates and trusted business partners.
To improve our Services and to ensure that content is presented in the most relevant and effective manner for you and for your device; to administer our Services, including troubleshooting, data analytics, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; to keep our Services, business and users safe and secure; to comply with applicable laws and regulations; and to protect or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Where we need to collect information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may cancel a product or service you have with us.
III. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services to us for a variety of business purposes, such as billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, advertising and marketing (including counting ad impressions, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, ensuring compliance with industry standards and specifications, ad delivery, reporting, personalization, audience segmentation, and analytics), security and performance monitoring, maintaining or servicing accounts, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, research, data hosting, auditing, and data processing.
- Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates.
- Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, initial public offering, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of Ace Flowers, our affiliates, users, or the public.
- With your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
If you access third-party services -- such as social media services, third-party single-sign on tools, mobile platforms for in-app purchases -- through the Services, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Services, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Site, in accordance with their own privacy policies.
If you choose to engage in public activities on the Services, you should be aware that any information you share there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these areas. You should use caution in disclosing information while participating in these areas. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these public areas.
IV. ADVERTISING, COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
The following types of cookies are used on our Services:
- Essential cookies – These cookies enable you to use our Services. These cookies are essential to enable you to browse our Services and use certain features. Disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of the Services. Without these cookies, certain services such as, recognizing you by name when you return to our Services or enabling you to use shopping charts with our Services, cannot be provided. These cookies also help keep our Services safe and secure.
- Preference cookies – These cookies store information such as your preferred country and language selection, login data and website preferences. Without these cookies, our Services may not be able to remember certain choices you've previously made (such as a saved country / language preference) or personalize your browsing experience by providing you with relevant information. These cookies can also be used to recognize your device so that you do not have to provide the same information more than once.
- Performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how you use our Services such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you with a high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, site response times, and error messages.
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms. Some mobile and web browsers transmit 'do-not-track' signals. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
V. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We do not knowingly collect or sell any information from children, as defined by applicable law, without parental consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
VII. DATA RETENTION, SECURITY, AND INTEGRITY
Information will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, in accordance with applicable laws.
We maintain reasonable security measures to safeguard information from loss, theft interference, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We also maintain reasonable procedures to help ensure that such data is reliable for its intended use and is accurate, complete, and current. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure, accurate, complete, or current. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
IX. CONTACT INFORMATION